Hello dear readers! As I mentioned in my first post of the year, I’m pregnant and this is taking up pretty much all of my time and energy at the moment, so I’ve haven’t posted since March… but I am going on maternity leave at the end of May so I will have some time to catch up on reviews at that point.
Currently the books I have lined up to review/post about are:
- The Summer Wives by Beatriz Williams
- The Hobbit by JRR Tolkien
- The Burning Chambers by Kate Mosse
- Your Baby, Your Birth by Hollie de Cruz (something a bit different, but very relevant to me at the moment!)
- Little by Edward Carey
- The Three Escapes of Hannah Arendt: A Tyranny of Truth by Kem Krimstein
- Outsiders: Five Women Writers Who Changed the World by Lyndall Gordon
So I have plenty to keep me busy! I am also very close to the end of reading The Favourite: Sarah, Duchess of Marlborough by Ophelia Field so I will review that as soon as I can as well.
So from the start of June things will perk up a bit on here and you’ll be seeing some more posts. I also had a small book buying binge recently, so I’ve got plenty to read and review after the books mentioned above. I think at the moment, of the books I’ve recently bought, I’m most looking forward to reading The Spider and the Fly by Claudia Rowe.
What’s up next on your reading list?
1 thought on “An update – May 2019”
[…] don’t often do multiple reviews in one post, but, as I mentioned here, I am a bit behind with reviews, including a couple of books I read several months ago, so this […]